Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mini Paperbag Book

So coming off of a really bad creative block, and a serious lack of craft time, I have been forcing myself to both craft a little bit everyday, AND (this is the huge challenge for me) complete whatever project I start BEFORE investing significant time in another project. This means that no matter how tired or worn out or uncreative I feel I make myself work in my craft corner for at least 15 minutes, but more importantly I have also been forcing myself to finish what I start. This is a hard thing for me for me to do, I love to start bigger projects and then abandon them when I come to a block, or do something I don't like, or come to a point where I don't have a lot of time to be crafty (with 3 little ones this happens more often then I'd like). Anyway, the product of these "new rules" is a little paper bag mini that I finished. I can tell you right now that I would have stopped this project several times, had I not been forcing myself to finish it. To be honest, it is not my favorite project, and I definitely feel it does not represent my best work, by any means, however I am glad I finished it and there are a few elements that I actually really like. Okay enough complaining and chit/chat here are some pictures of the album...Although I don't love it, I will be entering it in a couple challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Winged Things
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
The SSS Wednesday Challenge Animal Antics
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
I think this little album has enough little birds and butterflies to fit both of the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog Challenges this week...

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment