Friday, April 4, 2014

More Altered Tags

So I have been battling a bit of a creative block. I hate when this happens, whether it be in wiring, crafting or everyday life, there is nothing that will ruin my day more than having the drive to be productive and having zero inspiration. When this happens to me in art, I usually go back to knitting random blocks with cool yarn scraps, or going thru my paper collections to find cool ATC or tag backgrounds. Needless to say, I have a stack of both a mile high right now. So today I sat down in my craft corner and forced myself to make another tag, one completely my own. I will probably post it up in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, along with my Tim Holtz 12 Tags for April, just because I can. If you're interested in checking out this cool challenge blog you can find it here
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge
/
Since I had no idea what I was going to be doing, and I really wanted to just dive in, to break thru this wall, I did take any process pictures, but here is the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment