Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags: May 2014

Hello. So here is my tag for Tim's 12 Tags: May 2014. I don't yet have a shadow press, so I decided to use a rub on over some of the linen ruler ribbon, only I used the back side. Otherwise I pretty much stuck to Tim's tutorial. I used up a bunch of scrap pieces of chipboard, ribbon, and papers to make this tag, and the embellies are all from my mixed bag of favorite odds and ends (almost everything in there is from Tim's ideaology line, I used all ideaology products on the tag). I am entering this tag in a couple of challenges, including:
   Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Ribbon Lace and Twine
Our Creative Corner: Love those Leftovers
Pan Pastels: Choose a Color Palette
Simon Says Stamp Mon Challenge Blog: M is for... (metal, in this case).
Paper Wings: Anything Goes
and finally....
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014: May
So now that we have that business out of the way, let's see some pictures, shall we?








 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the tag...till next time, stay crafty.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on Tim's tag! Love all the metal elements. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tags and this one is stunning! I love the colors and all the elements you chose. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tags...and this one is spectacular! Thanks for joining in on Challenge #8 at Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Ribbon, Lace and Twine, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this is just my style of project! I am lovin' it! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome tag!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! I love all the metal. Thanks for joining the Paper Wings Productions challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete